"Understanding aspects that can improve the key areas to gain repeat customers"
L Active - Oniphoenix
"Understanding the 6 steps in growing your business in detail; helping identify the areas we can improve in our business"
F Raja - Multifarious
of our live
Nearest Train Stations:
North Action (Central Line)
Willesden Green (Bakerloo & London Overground)
& Acton Main Line (Great Western Railway)
"Getting to know how to drive a business, develop a structure to your business for growth"
P Malec - Paul The Painter
London Business Growth
Seminars & Webinars
"Presentation was pitch perfect. Outlined information on how to grow your business - very knowledgeable and worthwhile attending"
H Hirani - St James Place
"Reminding me to put my goals first and establishing more structure into the business"
A Jovanovic - NexGen Business
During the seminar Donnie Dhillon, our lead business coach, will give you the chance to step out of your business and get focused. You will walk away with concrete ideas on how to increase your business profits, make your team more effective and get a grip on your time management.
This practical seminar will give you a clearer direction and new tools to achieve your goals faster with tried and tested strategies from our partner ActionCOACH which is used by over 1000 business coaches around the world and on tens of thousands of businesses across every industry.
Proven Track Record of Success
- Donnie worked in a family business from a young age followed by running his first business at the age of 15 through to excelling during his education and professional career whilst helping and mentoring others to reach their true potential.
- While working long hours himself working 'in' the business Donnie realised he needed to work 'on' but business to achieve the goals he had set. Through helping others to achieve success, he developed a passion to work with SME's to help reverse the negative trends of the high failure rates and support growth in this critical business sector.
- He has also successfully set up and run two companies one of which he later sold, as well as worked with many SME’s and blue chip organisations such as GlaxoSmithKline, AT&T, Nortel Networks, BT and Marks and Spencer and in positions of increasing responsibility and business impact.
- Donnie was awarded by the CEO of GSK for being the youngest director at the age of 27 where he managed an £8m portfolio of projects and saved over £2m in a year through setting up shared services and driving standardisation across the European region.
- His last major project whilst in his professional working career was the engagement and programme lead in the development and delivery of Marks and Spencer’s £70m new multi-channel online retail solution, with a turnover of £800m / year.
"Recognition of missing aspects of business"
A Jabir - Home Healer Ltd
"Strategies for business growth, customer journey and business journey"
A Pemberton - Hubbadeal
"Knowing that giving structure to any business can be done following the same formulas"
H Mohammad - Multifarious
"I found the 6 steps and understanding how this could be achieved valuable. Aim to be an entrepreneur"
J Sodha - ProcurementCo
"Helped me take a step back and think about how my business is currently running"
K Dowling - Post+Packing
"Donnie was enthusiastic and engaging"
Lucinda - Pure Beauty
"Very professional presentation"
H.Vartanian - Ealing Properties
"Understanding the six steps to a better business and learning what those steps are has helped me reflect where my business is and where it could be"
A Pemberton - Socios Media
"Putting everything in order in my head"
J Kosiec - FX7 Solutions Ltd
Growing a business brings challenges. How you deal with the challenges and related growing pains is the difference between success and failure.
This is a power-packed seminar where you will learn how other business owners are growing their profits through ActionCOACH.
Join hundreds of other businesses who have worked with ActionCOACH! Learn the 6 Steps to Building a Better Business and experience for yourself the difference this makes.
"Clarity on systemisation and team building"
J Ware - WePop
"The most valuable part was understanding about the business system. It also re-enlightened my desire to push more in this business and take actions"
M Aiken - Highbury Road Natural Spice
Donnie our lead business coach understands both the bird’s eye view through to the actual plans that deliver real solutions to business problems.
He has a natural ability to align others to be part of the overall journey and has a strong desire to help others to reach their true potential, whilst also having fun along the way.
In his spare time he is known to be helping people in his local community and his passion has always been to travel the world experiencing new cultures.
His ultimate goal is to work in every industry, across every size of business be it small or medium to large and to promote a successful network of likeminded people who are keen to ‘pay it forward’ and in the words of Mahatma Gandhi “be the change
you want to see in the world”.
He is driven by one main thing, which is 'results', and he drives his clients to achieve results they once only dreamed of. This is a two way process and his reputation depends on his clients being successful.