Donnie Dhillon, our lead business coach, offers you various events as a chance to step out of your business and get focused. After each event you will walk away with concrete ideas on how to increase your business profits, make your team more effective and get a grip on your time management.
Our goal is always to will give you a clearer direction and new tools to achieve your goals faster with tried and tested strategies from our partner ActionCOACH which is used by over 1000 business coaches around the world and on tens of thousands of businesses across every industry. We know how to take any business to the next level and to reach its true potential.
Growing a business brings challenges. How you deal with the challenges and related growing pains is the difference between success and failure.
In most of our events you will learn how other business owners are growing their business and profits through using powerful systems and tools, whilst building a winning time and getting their life back on those more important activities such as personal goals and family time.
Proven Track Record of Success
- Donnie worked in a family business from a young age followed by running his first business at the age of 15 through to excelling during his education and professional career whilst helping and mentoring others to reach their true potential.
- While working long hours himself working 'in' the business Donnie realised he needed to work 'on' but business to achieve the goals he had set. Through helping others to achieve success, he developed a passion to work with SME's to help reverse the negative trends of the high failure rates and support growth in this critical business sector.
- He has also successfully set up and run two companies one of which he later sold, as well as worked with many SME’s and blue chip organisations such as GlaxoSmithKline, AT&T, Nortel Networks, BT and Marks and Spencer and in positions of increasing responsibility and business impact.
- Donnie was awarded by the CEO of GSK for being the youngest director at the age of 27 where he managed an £8m portfolio of projects and saved over £2m in a year through setting up shared services and driving standardisation across the European region.
- His last major project whilst in his professional working career was the engagement and programme lead in the development and delivery of Marks and Spencer’s £70m new multi-channel online retail solution, with a turnover of £800m / year.
Donnie our lead business coach understands both the bird’s eye view through to the actual plans that deliver real solutions to business problems.
He has a natural ability to align others to be part of the overall journey and has a strong desire to help others to reach their true potential, whilst also having fun along the way.
In his spare time he is known to be helping people in his local community and his passion has always been to travel the world experiencing new cultures.
His ultimate goal is to work in every industry, across every size of business be it small or medium to large and to promote a successful network of likeminded people who are keen to ‘pay it forward’ and in the words of Mahatma Gandhi “be the change
you want to see in the world”.
He is driven by one main thing, which is 'results', and he drives his clients to achieve results they once only dreamed of. This is a two way process and his reputation depends on his clients being successful.
An ActionCOACH Company